孩子打
-
你给你的孩子打过百日咳疫苗了吗?
Have you had your child vaccinated against whooping cough ?
-
所有父母都应给孩子打疫苗。
All parents should have their children immunized .
-
那孩子打赤膊。
The child was bare to the waist .
-
校长斥责这些孩子打坏了窗户。
The headmaster blew the boys up about the broken window .
-
她老惦记着给孩子打件毛衣。
She 's been thinking of knitting a sweater for her child .
-
许多研究表明,如果没有通讯方式和成本的阻碍,年纪较大的父母会更经常地给孩子打电话。
Many studies show that older parents — today 's grandparents — would have called their children more often if the means and cost of doing so had not been a barrier .
-
他今天与一个孩子打手语。
Daughter : He talked sign language with a kid today .
-
我们应该采取这些作法,为我们的孩子打下坚实的基础。
We should take these practices to our children a solid foundation .
-
我在人行道上和那些孩子打了起来。
I was fighting with those kids on the sidewalk .
-
我会教孩子打棒球。
I 'd teach the kid how to piay baseball .
-
教师也应该与难管教的孩子打交道。
And a teacher should be able to deal with problem children .
-
不然我会把这个孩子打得脑浆四�
Or I blow this kid 's brains all over the street .
-
她与来自破裂家庭的孩子打交道。
She works with children who come from broken homes .
-
把孩子打得瘀伤、起水泡、甚至破皮
and raising large bruises and blisters and even breaking the skin .
-
那人恫吓要把偷东西得孩子打得皮开肉绽。
The man threatened to beat the boy black and blue for stealing .
-
我在和孩子打交道方面没有什么经验。
I have no experience in dealing with children .
-
肯不大会和孩子打交道。
Ken 's not much good with kids .
-
当他要让第一个孩子打得更重时。
When he tried to get the first one to hit his mother harder .
-
与孩子打交道她缺少耐心。
She lacks patience in dealing with children .
-
汤姆在学校的操场上和别的孩子打了起来。
Tom had a set-to with some other keds in the playground at school .
-
昨天她把孩子打了一顿。
Yesterday she gave the child the stick .
-
你的孩子打了这个奇怪的男人。
And you boys hit this wonderful man .
-
你为什么不把你的孩子打到考进香港大学?
Why don 't you spank your children to enter the University of Hong Kong ?
-
医生给这个正哭的孩子打了一阵以减轻他腿上的疼痛。
The doctor gave the crying boy an injection to ease his pain in the leg .
-
我朝孩子打手势叫他过来。
I gestured the child over .
-
不好意思,我儿子和你们孩子打石头仗了。
I 'm sorry , but my boys decided to have a rock fight with your boys .
-
不过,当孩子打修女身旁走过和她说话时,修女却从来不答话。
Only , when a child passed near a nun and addressed her , the nun never replied .
-
你觉得跟孩子打交道最具挑战(或是最有趣)的部分是什么?
What do you find to be the most challenging ( or interesting ) part of working with children ?
-
满足。第二,很擅长和孩子打交道,基本上就是善于和他们的呕吐物打交道。
Two ... you gotta be good with kids , which basically means willing to clean up their puke .
-
于是我们根据挠痒痒的实验做出了假设,就是当一个孩子打另一个的时候,会生成动作命令。
And we hypothesize based on the tickling study that when one child hits another , they generate the movement command .