睡不着

shuì bù zhe
  • sleepless;be unable to fall asleep;can't/couldn't sleep
睡不着睡不着
  1. 由于咖啡和茶里面含有刺激物&咖啡因,你在睡前喝杯咖啡或茶,可能睡不着觉。

    Because of the stimulant , caffeine , in coffee and tea , you may drink a cup of coffee or tea before you go to bed , and be unable to fall asleep .

  2. 这床太不舒服了,我睡不着觉。

    I couldn 't sleep because the bed was so uncomfortable .

  3. 他担心工作,夜晚躺在床上睡不着。

    He lies awake at night worrying about his job .

  4. 嘈杂声吵得我睡不着。

    I couldn 't sleep because of the noise .

  5. 喧闹声吵得大家都睡不着。

    The noise was keeping everyone awake .

  6. 我昨天晚上睡不着。

    I couldn 't sleep last night .

  7. 我睡不着,所发生的一切一直在脑子里转来转去。

    I couldn 't sleep ─ my mind was whirling from all that had happened .

  8. 宝宝睡不着觉似乎没有任何好处。

    A sleepless baby can seem to bring little reward .

  9. 我好几个晚上都睡不着,一直担心她。

    I have sleepless nights worrying about her .

  10. 我再也睡不着了。

    I couldn 't get back to sleep .

  11. 他们饿得睡不着。

    They cannot sleep for hunger .

  12. “今晚我可能睡不着。”——“不会吧?”

    ' I 'm going to have problems sleeping tonight . ' — ' You what ? '

  13. 感觉就像整夜翻来覆去睡不着、醒来时浑身疲惫一样。

    You feel as if you 've been tossing and turning all night , and wake up feeling worn out .

  14. 他的鼾声大得使我睡不着。

    His loud snore kept me awake .

  15. 他在床上翻来覆去睡不着。

    He tossed and turned in bed , unable to sleep .

  16. 他成宿翻来覆去睡不着觉。

    He tossed and turned all night , unable to sleep .

  17. 对书中主人公的认同使他睡不着。

    His identification with the hero of the book made him sleepless .

  18. 她整夜咬牙,吵得我睡不着觉。

    All night she grinds her teeth together , keeping me awake .

  19. 我睡不着,夜里大部分时间是在来回踱步。

    I couldn 't sleep , and pace about most of the night .

  20. 这就是我夜里睡不着非要喝这酽茶不可的原因。

    It 's what keeps me awake at night , and makes me so crazy for your strong tea .

  21. 你一整天都很困,但到了睡觉的时候却睡不着。

    You 're sleepy all day , but when it 's time for bed , you can hardly fall asleep .

  22. 约翰逊:是的,医生。我总是很累,但是当我试图睡觉时我又睡不着。

    Johnson : Yes , doctor . I 'm always tired but when I go to bed I can 't sleep .

  23. B:我躺在床上,但就是睡不着觉。

    B : I go to bed , but I just can ' t get comfortable enough to stay asleep .

  24. B:是的。医生告诉了我睡眠问题对我的影响。他给了我一些药,告诉我如果睡不着就在床上数数数字。我已经吃药好长一段时间了。我现在的困扰是吃药和数数都没什么用。最近,情况变得更糟了。现在我不得不承认,我的记忆力越来越差。有时我会找不到刚刚放的东西。昨天我不得不乘出租车回家,因为我把车钥匙弄丢了。

    B : Yes , that 's right.The doctor warned me about the influence the sleeping trouble might have on me.He gave me some medicine and told me to count numbers in bed if I failed to go to sleep . I 've had medicine for quite some time.What troubles me now is that the medicine and counting have worked little . Recently , things got even worse.Now I have to admit the fact that I 'm gradually losing my memory.Sometimes I can 't find the things that I put away a moment ago.Yesterday I had to take a taxi home , for I lost the key to my car .

  25. 你换个地方会睡不着觉吗?

    Have you ever had trouble sleeping in a new place ?

  26. 她晚上睡不着,经常自言自语。

    She couldn 't sleep at night and often talked to himself .

  27. 与其担心自己睡不着,不如提醒自己可以睡得着。

    Instead of worrying that you won 't sleep , remind yourself that you can .

  28. 该报告的作者之一佐佐木由纪夫说:"日本人通常会说,‘如果你换了床,你就睡不着觉’。"

    " In Japan they say , ‘ If you change your bed , you can 't sleep , ' " said Yuka Sasaki , one of the report 's writers .

  29. 打呼噜tosnore他昨天晚上打呼噜打得特别响,我根本睡不着。

    He snored so loud last night , i just could not fall asleep .

  30. 克莱尔一睡不着觉就上网购物。

    When Claire can 't sleep , she goes online and buys things .