要你的
- 网络Want Yours
-
不,这东西会要你的命。
No , those things will kill you .
-
结论:想吃就吃想喝就喝,是说英语要你的命。
Conclusion : Eat and drink what you like . It 's speaking English that kills you .
-
我要你的帮忙。
I want your help .
-
他说,我要你的承诺,在这个承诺不值钱的年代,我相信承诺!
He said , I want your promise , promise is worthless in this era , I believe that promise !
-
如果你迟到了,就要扣你的工资。
If you 're late , your wages will be docked .
-
一定要给你的照相机投保,以防丢失或损坏。
Make sure you insure your camera against loss or damage .
-
注意一定要让你的邮件改投到你的新住址。
Make sure you get your mail redirected to your new address .
-
我要去找你的上级投诉。
I 'm going to complain to your superiors .
-
你完全有权要回你的钱。
You 're quite within your rights to ask for your money back .
-
能否有机会要看你的工作经历和学历。
The opportunities available will depend on your previous work experience and qualifications .
-
别烦恼——我肯定她的原意是要称赞你的。
Don 't be upset ─ I 'm sure she meant it as a compliment .
-
你要为你的话付出代价的!
You 'll pay for that remark !
-
“比利,我们要坐你的车。”——“随便。”
' We 'll go in your car , Billy . ' — 'Whatever you say . '
-
你知道他们要找你的麻烦,但是你是否想过他们会做出如此卑劣的事情?
You knew that they were gunning for you , but did you ever imagine that it would be as bad as this ?
-
她不是故意要伤害你的感情。
She didn 't mean to hurt your feelings .
-
在原则问题上要表明你的态度,不要依违两可。
You must state your position on matters of principle . Don 't be equivocal .
-
记住要履行你的承诺。
Remember to carry out your promise .
-
我们要你做的事情符合合同的规定。
What we required you to do is corresponding to the contract .
-
如果你上班再迟到,就要扣你的工资了。
If you 're late for work again your wages will be docked .
-
你一定要改变你的情绪才行。
You must change your mood .
-
“如果你告发我们,”这个匪徒说,“我们要惩罚你的。”
" if you blow upon us ," said the gangster ," we will punish you . "
-
如《华盛顿邮报》所说,工作是真会“要了你的命啊”。
Your job is " literally killing you , " as The Washington Post put it .
-
B:那要看你的爱好了。你最喜欢的运动是什么?
B : Well , that depends on your hobby . What 's your favorite sport ?
-
你就要开始你的高中生活了,你准备好了吗?
On the point of starting you high school , are you ready ?
-
克莱夫是其中之一,他明年要去你的大学。
One of them , Clive , is going to your university next year .
-
跟我们来!其中一个说,我们要搜查你的家。
Come with us ! Were going to search your home , one of them said .
-
现在你来了,我要改变你的看法。你可以问我任何问题。"
Now you are here , and I 'm going to change that about you . Ask me anything . "
-
你一定要像你的朋友一样乐于助人,因为他会注意到你并且对你有好印象。
Be sure you are as helpful as your friend , because he will take notice and feel good you .
-
如果你许诺了,你就要履行你的诺言。
If you make a promise you should fulfill it .
-
你要训练你的小狗服从你。
You must school your puppy to obey you .