于是
- therefore;as a result;hence;whereupon;consequently;thereupon
-
[as a result;therefore;whereupon] 紧接上事之后并由于上事而出现某种结果
-
于是,他转身就往家里跑。
Thereupon , he turned round andstarted for home .
-
于是,许多名门望族纷纷前来争聘他的第二个女儿。
Thereupon , many distinguished8 families came to propose marriage to the second daughter .
-
他们要我叫他们,于是我就叫了。
They asked me to call them and I did so .
-
她被气得忍无可忍,于是转身向他猛击。
Goaded beyond endurance , she turned on him and hit out .
-
于是这个怪人就走上前来要钱。
So this individual came up and demanded money .
-
我不懂希腊语,于是迪娜主动给我翻译。
I don 't speak Greek so Dina offered to translate for me .
-
他好像没听懂,于是我把问题又重复了一遍。
He looked puzzled so I repeated the question .
-
她在玩一把刀子,于是我把刀子从她手里夺了过来。
She was playing with a knife , so I took it off her .
-
警察来了,于是我们就溜走了。
The police arrived , so we scarpered .
-
她在玩一把刀子,于是我把刀子从她手里夺了过来。
She was playing with a knife , so I took it away from her .
-
他对她说,她让他们失望了,于是她难过极了。
He told her she 'd let them down and she felt worse than ever .
-
她力图保持和颜悦色的一切努力都白费了,于是她开始大喊大叫。
All her efforts to be polite went by the board and she started to shout .
-
此后再没收到他的消息,于是我们开始怀疑他是不是死了。
Nothing more was heard from him so that we began to wonder if he was dead .
-
皮特和乔仍沉睡未醒,于是我就在晨光中出门散步去了。
Pete and Jo were still in the land of Nod , so I went out for a walk in the morning sunshine .
-
他被逼得发狂,于是杀死了抛弃他的那个女人。
Driven to distraction , he murdered the woman who jilted him
-
汉娜轻松自然的举止消除了她的疑虑,于是她放松了下来。
Hannah 's natural manner reassured her , and she relaxed .
-
他拒绝离开那座大楼,于是人们叫来了警察。
Police were called when he refused to quit the building .
-
感到自己的观点站不住脚,玛丽于是换了个话题。
Sensing she was on shaky ground , Marie changed the subject
-
飞机驾驶员受了重伤,副驾驶员于是代替其驾驶。
The pilot was seriously injured and the co-pilot took over .
-
我开始咯血,于是他们把我转到了医院。
I started coughing blood so they transferred me to a hospital .
-
人们想要做正确的事,于是购买“绿色”产品。
People want to do the right thing and buy ' green '
-
记者通知了警方,后者于是为诱捕史密斯而安插了一名卧底侦探。
Journalists informed police who planted an undercover detective to trap Smith .
-
他的寻呼机响了,于是他拿起了电话。
His beeper sounded and he picked up the telephone .
-
他意识到时间紧迫,于是急速赶回家。
He rushed home , realising there was no time to lose .
-
到了傍晚我们累趴下了,于是回家。
By dusk we were dog-tired and heading for home .
-
这些官员感到受了怠慢,于是大声抱怨起来。
The officials felt taken for granted and grumbled loudly .
-
他于是对他说道:“谁是我邻居?”
And he said unto him , ' Who is my neighbor ? '
-
于是西尔斯提起反托拉斯诉讼进行反击。
Sears then countered by filing an antitrust lawsuit .
-
我已经做好了接受外科手术的准备,于是就直接进入了手术室。
I was already prepped for surgery so I went straight into theatre .
-
我决定要一个人生活,于是叫他走人。
I decided I wanted to live alone and I sent him packing .