卖关子

mài guān zi
  • suspension;stop a story at a climax to keep the listeners in suspense;keep people guessing;stop a story at climax to keep the listeners in suspense
卖关子卖关子
卖关子 [mài guān zǐ]
  • (1) [keep people guessing;stop a story at climax to keep the listeners in suspense;suspension]

  • (2) 说书人说长篇故事,在说到紧要关节处中止,借以吸引听众继续往下听。比喻在紧要关头故弄玄虚,以挟制对方

  • (3) 一种修辞手段,用来使听者处于悬念状态,不知下文如何分解或如何作出推断或结论--亦称宕笔法

卖关子[mài guān zi]
  1. 别跟我们卖关子了——然后发生了什么事儿?

    Don 't keep us in suspense ─ what happened next ?

  2. 别卖关子了——快说谁赢了!

    Don 't prolong the agony ─ just tell us who won !

  3. 别卖关子了,往下讲吧。

    Don 't keep us guessing . Go on !

  4. 结果怎么样呢?快说吧,别卖关子了。

    How did it end ? come on ! don 't keep us guessing .

  5. 说出来呀!我受不了卖关子。

    Tell me now ! I can 't bear the suspense !

  6. 别再卖关子了。告诉我发生了什么事。

    Stop playing me along . Tell me what happened .

  7. 别卖关子了,告诉我所发生的事吧!

    Don 't keep me in suspense-tell me what happened !

  8. 克利福德:别卖关子,快告诉我吧。

    Clifford : Don 't keep me in suspense .

  9. 我就想知道你最近在干什么?别跟我卖关子文国!

    I want to know what you do these days ! Don 't tantalize me again veduchina !

  10. 不卖关子了,性的第六感是&吸引力。

    I will tease you no longer and reveal that the sixth sense of sex is * attraction .

  11. 人豪:哈哈,行了,某某,你就别卖关子了,还是告诉他吧。

    Renhao : Haha , come on . Xiaogu , don 't leave him hanging . You 'd better tell him .

  12. “快点儿,苏珊,”我说,“告诉我什么?我可不能忍受别人卖关子。”

    " Come on , Susan ," I said . " Tell me what ? I can 't stand the suspense . "