带一点
-
PC销售的疲软多大程度上可归因于乔布斯(SteveJobs)及其手下做平板电脑的人们?带一点怀疑眼光看这个问题或许是值得的。
Perhaps it is worth being a little skeptical about how much of these soft PC sales can be laid at the feet of Steve Jobs and his tablet computer acolytes .
-
你可以在肉汁中加入蘑菇和小洋葱,让这道焖鸡带一点欧洲风味,克莱本和他当时的副手皮埃尔·弗雷尼(PierreFraney)曾这样尝试过。
You could give your smothered chicken some European flair with mushrooms and small onions in the gravy , as Claiborne did in his experiments with Pierre Franey , then his kitchen co-pilot .
-
带一点神秘感有利于你的好名声。
It enhances your reputation if you 're a little mysterious .
-
在那个冬日,草是黄中带一点浅褐色的。
The grass was a brownish yellow on that winter day .
-
他们会带一点弹跳。
They got , like , a little bounce to them .
-
下次身边带一点(晕车药),以防万一。
Take some with you next time , just in case .
-
她的政治观点是保守的,带一点自由主义的色彩。
Her politics were conservative with a tinge of liberalism .
-
温暖,带一点咸,它是那么好喝。
Warm , a little bit salt . it 's so wonderful .
-
他的口气尖厉,不带一点感情,说着还轻轻用手一招。
He waved his hand slightly , his voice brisk and impersonal .
-
他英语说得不错,尽管带一点德国味儿。
He spoke English well , though with a German twist to it .
-
我觉察到他说话时稍微带一点地方口音。
I remarked a slight accent in his speech .
-
汉斯的英语说得非常棒,不带一点外国口音的痕迹。
Hans speaks English beautifully , without a trace of a foreign accent .
-
他的头发带一点姜黄色。
His hair was a bright shade of ginger .
-
更惨的是,我还必须要带一点表演。
Worse yet , I had to act !
-
不带一点痕迹地离开。
Just let you leave without a trace ?
-
他们发现欧洲的男子都带一点脂粉气。
They find European males slightly effeminate .
-
我想带一点零食到莉莎家去。
A : I want to bring some snacks with us to Lisa 's place .
-
办公室生活是如此沉闷,带一点戏剧性的故事,总是颇受欢迎。
Such is the tedium of office life , a little drama is always welcome .
-
你可以用轻一点的耳环代替重的耳环或者尽量少带一点。
Replace your heavy earrings with a lighter pair or wear them as seldom as possible .
-
内包装上带一点花卉图案,这样最适合我们的市场需要。
The inner packing there is a little bit of flower design is best on our market .
-
卡雷恩说英语不带一点特殊的口音&你根本不会想到她的母语是爱沙尼亚语。
Karen speaks English without a trace of an accent-you 'd never think her mother tongue was Estonian .
-
用盒上带一点花卉图案的硬纸盒包装,适合超市展销。
Packing in cardboard box with a little bit of flower designs is suitable for display in supermarkets .
-
在说出我真正想表达的意思时,不带一点多愁善感的情绪几乎是不可能的。
I found it almost impossible to say what I really meant without it coming out a mush .
-
一本带一点自传,却更注重于心灵成长,灵魂探索的一本书。
A book is sort of autobiography , but paid more attention of mind growing and soul exploration .
-
用软布沾带一点肥皂的温水,时不时给你的植物洗个澡。
Give your plants a bath now and then with a soft cloth and a little soapy lukewarm water .
-
或许我们会回顾一下过去工作中碰到的挑战,而且不带一点夸张的把它描述出来。
We 'd probably fall back and describe a past work challenge that we may or may not be exaggerating .
-
与普通洋葱不同的是,它们据说还带一点苹果和亚洲沙梨的甜味。
Unlike regular onions , they are said to have a sweet taste reminiscent of apples or Asian nashi pears .
-
麦迪逊:哦,我以为你会多带一点东西,嗯,比如顶级或奢华美食什么的,一点特别的东西。
Madison : Oh , I thought you would have brought something a little more , well , gourmet or lavish , something a little special .
-
这分子是电中性的,但右边要带一点负电荷,而左边要带一点正电荷。
The molecule is net neutral , but this right end is a little bit more negative and the left end is a little bit more positive .
-
信上的字体写得清楚…很干净,但带一点古体,使人想起是有些像德文字体。
It was written in a script that was clear and neat but a bit Old English in style , its characters reminding me of German calligraphy .