• I;my;me;we;us;moi
我
[wǒ]
  • 自称,自己,亦指自己一方:~们。~见(我自己的看法)。~辈。~侪(我们)。自~。~盈彼竭。

[wǒ]
[代]
1

(称自己) I; my; me:

  • 以我之见

    in my humble opinion

2

(指称我们) we; our; us:

  • 我等二人

    we two;

  • 我校

    our university;

  • 齐师伐我。

    The Qi troops attacked us.

3

(“我、你” 对举, 表示泛指):

  • 足球场上你争我夺。

    Each scrambled for the football at the football ground.

4

(自己) self:

  • 自我批评

    self-criticism;

  • 忘我的劳动

    selfless labour

[名]
1

(姓氏) a surname:

  • 我子

    Wo Zi

  1. 听说你健在我很高兴。

    I was glad to hear you 're alive and well .

  2. 我想你会觉得这些比那些更舒适。

    I think you 'll find these more comfortable than those .

  3. 我要好好想一想,明天告诉你。

    I 'll have a think and let you know tomorrow .

  4. 我说过我要去只是为了让他高兴。

    I said I 'd go just to keep him happy .

  5. 一闻到烘烤食物的味道我就想起了童年。

    I always associate the smell of baking with my childhood .

  6. 我气我自己那么轻易就让步了。

    I was annoyed with myself for giving in so easily .

  7. 他竟敢放肆地说我太肥胖。

    He had the audacity to say I was too fat .

  8. 街坊邻居的孩子让我生活得很不安宁。

    The neighbours ' kids are the bane of my life .

  9. 由于您的推荐,我得到了那份工作。

    I got the job on the strength of your recommendation .

  10. 看到这么多女孩抽烟令我感到很沮丧。

    It depresses me to see so many young girls smoking .

  11. 离家上大学使我变得独立自主得多。

    Going away to college has made me much more independent .

  12. 经过的事使我懂得生活可能是很不公平的。

    Experience has taught me that life can be very unfair .

  13. 表面上我佯装不在乎,但内心却在高声喊叫。

    I pretended not to care but I was screaming inside .

  14. 观众给我提的意见反过来对我的作品起到了促进作用。

    What the audience tells me feeds back into my work .

  15. 斟酌一下她的言外之意,我觉得克莱尔需要钱。

    Reading between the lines , I think Clare needs money .

  16. 说真的,我吓坏了。

    I was scared , I don 't mind telling you !

  17. 这与我所习惯的大不相同。

    It 's very different to what I 'm used to .

  18. 这个月我恐怕手头有点紧。

    I 'm afraid I 'm a little short this month .

  19. 这份工作付给我的报酬远远不够。

    The job doesn 't pay anywhere near enough for me .

  20. 他问我和谁讨论过此事。

    He asked me with whom I had discussed it .

  21. 我不喜欢夜晚单独外出。

    I don 't like going out alone at night .

  22. 我常常想:后代将怎样评价我们所作出的努力。

    I often wonder what future generations will make of our efforts .

  23. 我拒绝他的提议也许过于草率了。

    Perhaps I was too hasty in rejecting his offer .

  24. 如果让我选择,我明天就停止工作。

    If I had the choice , I would stop working tomorrow .

  25. 这就是我目前的全部成就。

    This is the sum of my achievements so far .

  26. 这只是我演讲的初稿。

    This is only the first draft of my speech .

  27. 我说过我要去只是为了让他高兴。

    I said I 'd go , just to keep him happy .

  28. 那种态度实在叫我恼火!

    That sort of attitude really gets my back up !

  29. 大多数时候,我只有星期天才休息。

    Most weeks , Sunday is my only day off .

  30. “不是我干的!”她插嘴说。

    ' I didn 't do it ! ' she broke in .