诚实
- honest;truthful;openness;uprightness;probity;veracity;rectitude
-
[honest] 内心与言行一致,不虚假
-
她对自己队获胜机会的估计是诚实的。
She was honest in her appraisal of her team 's chances .
-
她是一个非常诚实的人,不会伪装。
She was a very honest person who was incapable of dissembling .
-
新的法律会使不诚实的金融顾问有机可乘。
The new law will be a charter for unscrupulous financial advisers .
-
他的诚实从未受到过怀疑。
His honesty has never been called into question .
-
诚实是维持一切良好关系的基本原则。
Honesty is the bedrock of any healthy relationship .
-
我发现为人诚实有裨益。
I find it pays to be honest .
-
“诚实”?他不明白这个词是什么意思!
' Honesty ' ? He doesn 't know the meaning of the word !
-
他诚实、稳重、勤奋。
He is honest , sober and hard-working .
-
在最后算总账的时候,诚实的人会有好报。
In the final reckoning truth is rewarded .
-
他不诚实,我们不得不开除他。
We had to fire him for dishonesty .
-
他的诚实是毋庸置疑的。
His honesty is not in question .
-
你的诚实值得大大表扬。
Your honesty does you great credit .
-
我们知道她很诚实。
We know her to be honest .
-
她一直对我很诚实。我非常敬重她这一点。
She had always been honest with me , and I respect her for that .
-
我实在不愿把实情告诉你,但并非人人都像你那样诚实。
I hate to disillusion you , but not everyone is as honest as you .
-
她诚实勤劳,身上没有一点儿不好的气质。
She was honest and hard-working , and didn 't have an unkind bone in her body .
-
我不喜欢他,如果假装喜欢,那就是我不诚实了。
I don 't like him , and it would be dishonest of me to pretend otherwise .
-
我想要做到诚实,一切以诚实为上。
I want to be honest , honest above everything else .
-
唯一诚实的回答自然是“是”。
The only honest answer is , of course , yes .
-
部长的来信怀疑我的诚实,质疑我的动机。
The Secretary 's letter questions my veracity and impugns my motives
-
要是你无法做到诚实坦率,就直说吧。
If you can 't play straight , then say so
-
我们喜欢他的诚实、不浮夸。
We like him for his honesty , his lack of pretension .
-
我开始觉得你是个诚实的人。
I get the feeling that you 're an honest man
-
她非常直率,很坦诚,也非常诚实。
She is very blunt , very straightforward and very honest
-
她坚信人的本性是善良诚实的。
She had an unshakeable faith in human goodness and natural honesty .
-
我一直认为他正直诚实。
I have always regarded him as a man of integrity
-
她不能给他一个诚实的答案。
She could not give him a truthful answer .
-
成功的秘诀在于诚实和公平交易。
The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing
-
不诚实的进口商将会能够把从顾客那里收取的增值税据为己有。
Dishonest importers would be able to pocket the VAT collected from customers .
-
也许其诚实值得称道,但在处理人际关系方面却是个失败。
Full marks for honesty , perhaps , but a fail for diplomacy .