心疼
- be distressed;love dearly;feel sorry
-
(1) [love dearly]∶爱惜
-
(2) [feel sorry; be distressed]∶因喜爱的东西或人受到损害而感到痛苦或难受
-
这是我的心疼。
This is my love dearly .
-
为什么我看你难过会如此心疼,我心里在想什么你永远不懂。
Why did I think you sad can so love dearly , in my heart was thinking any you never understand .
-
在你们姐妹中,我最心疼你。
Of all your sisters , I love you best .
-
这么浪费,叫人看了心疼。
It makes one 's heart ache to see such waste .
-
这样惯孩子不是心疼他。
Pampering a child like this is not loving him .
-
孩子的父亲看到后很心疼自己的儿子。因此,他拿起一根棍子开始打自己。孩子的爷爷见到后很不理解,便问道:
The boy 's father saw and asked :
-
您这样嚎啕大哭,就连石头听了都会心疼的呀。
Thou weepest so that even a stone would show pity .
-
我为何哭?因为我心疼我们的总理!
Why do I cry ? Because I love my Premiers !
-
让你遭受这些,我心疼死了。
It kills me that I 'm putting you through this .
-
老公工作很辛苦,心里很心疼他。
He warked so hard , I was very distressed him .
-
她说剪下这些美丽的花会让人心疼。
To cut such beautiful roses would hurt one , she said .
-
看到那小孩啼哭,我真心疼。
The sight of the poor child crying tugged at my heartstrings .
-
你知道我一向心疼马。
You know how I always feel for the horses !
-
那种想你到心疼时候。
That kind thought you to love dearly the time .
-
拉姆齐太太解释说她心疼她的猫拉斯特斯。
She explained that Rastus was very dear to her .
-
不过没关系,因为其实心疼的感觉让我上瘾。
Well that 's alright because I like the way it hurt .
-
所以你老公也许也是心疼你呢?
So you may also be distressed husband you ?
-
真正的鸟类会心疼自己,甚至有时泥流血而死。
Truly distressed birds will gouge themselves and even sometimes bleed to death .
-
女人要的很简朴,只是一个真正心疼自己的男人。
The woman is very simple , just a really love their man .
-
就跟你的心脏病发作一样心疼吧。
It was as good as your heart attack .
-
但是她把一伙犯人交给他,却一点也不心疼。
But she had no qualms in trusting him with a convict gang .
-
珍珠是贝壳一生的心疼,你是我一世的牵挂!
Pearl is shells of life , you are my dearly life-long care !
-
一些卖家可能会觉得心疼。
Some sellers may also be feeling the pinch .
-
其实爸爸每次打你后,心里总在心疼地流汩!
Actually , every time you father after heart always lovingly flow Gu !
-
他心疼着他的孩子呢,可怜的汉子!
He adored that little fellow , poor man !
-
母亲对我的遭遇十分心疼。
My mother is distressed greatly about my sufferings .
-
我心疼地看着它因为不熟悉环境而在墙壁和家具上磕磕撞撞。
It pained me to see her crash into unfamiliar walls and furniture .
-
尽管如此,他的新主人可不会心疼这个价格。
The price is unlikely to have fazed its new owner , though .
-
科罗格利沃夫的事更令人心疼。
The case of kologrivov was even more poignant .
-
妈妈心疼我,不让我下来踩到又脏又臭的深水里。
Mother distressed me , let me step down in deep-water dirty , foul .