点看
-
我约了3点看牙医。
I 've got a dental appointment at 3 o'clock .
-
一个案子安排哪些法官来审理,往往有点看运气。
Which judges are assigned to a case is always a bit of a lottery .
-
无论从哪点看,这些基因看起来像一个炎症网络,并对高密度脂蛋白、甘油三酯和载脂蛋白B表现活性;
For all intents and purposes these genes look like an inflammatory network and appear reactive to high-density lipoprotein , triglycerides and apolipoprotein B ;
-
从这一点看,上例中的(OR)和(RA),或(EF)和(EC),就会引起矛盾。
From this point of view , the correspondences ( OR ) and ( RA ) , or ( EF ) and ( EC ) , are contradictions .
-
从这一点看,实施全面经济刺激的理由就不那么令人信服了。
Here the case for a general stimulus becomes less compelling .
-
以IT产业为契点看印度的职业教育
Study on Indian professional education at the aspect of IT industry
-
您可不可以靠近一点看呢?
Would you like to take a closer look at these ?
-
好的,我下去飞近点看。
All right . I 'm goir down for a closer look .
-
从认知参照点看时间指示的时态选用问题
Approach to Temporal Deixis of Tense from Cognitive Referent Point
-
有点看不明白,是不是买一个,就能2-5人用?
One Saver Pass can be used by2 to5 people traveling together .
-
他们有点看不懂故事的情节。
They were having some difficulty in following the plot .
-
男:我觉得咱们应该乐观点看这个问题。
M : Maybe we should be more optimistic about their future .
-
让我们来逐点看你的评论。
Let 's look at your criticisms point by point .
-
从这一点看,这个问题很重要。
Considered from this point , the question is of great importance .
-
随着时间的推移,我们对这-点看得越来越清楚了。
As time went on , we saw it more and more clearly .
-
我们经常在晚上七点看电视。
We often watch TV at7:00 in the evening .
-
我们每晚七点看新闻。
We watch the 7 o'clock news every night .
-
远点看得更清楚
Well , I see better from a distance .
-
离远点看,这幅画更好看。
The picture looks better at a distance .
-
这幅油画站稍远一点看很美。
This oil-painting looks beautiful at a distance .
-
从这一点看,我们对他的就业前景不抱太大希望。
It would seem that it has little confidence in its own job prospects .
-
也许现在有点看不出来。
It might not look like it now .
-
他现在住在家里,一点看不出他曾经大病过一场。
He lives at home and shows no signs he was once so ill .
-
可能你想近点看。
Maybe you need a closer look .
-
靠近点看,你会发现她的眼睛里都是疼痛的表情。
If you looked closely , you could see the pain reflected in her eyes .
-
至少,从这一点看,新的常态与旧常态没什么不同。
Here at least , the new normal looks a lot like the old normal .
-
让他们靠近点看。
Let them see this up close .
-
“然后我离近点看,他们耳朵里似乎有东西。”
Then I looked closer and they seemed to have things in their ears . '
-
从这一点看,全球化只对少数人有利。
Globalisation , from this vantage point , has been good only for the few .
-
瞪著红点看,灰色的条纹将会消失。
Stare at the red dot long enough , and the grey stripes will disappear .